The Gaming Geek! Forum Index The Gaming Geek!
Where Heroes Play!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where is my guild?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Donnieclark
Magus of the Forums

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:01 am    Post subject: Where is my guild? Reply with quote

Hi,

o today I got kicked out of yet another guild that I truly loved I have always found it odd back in the day that I get kicked out of ever single guild., I finally know why and its because I am me, I am who I am and if that leaves me to be an ******* so be it, the ironic thing is during this guild I met some great people and in fact our connection was so good they met me on another level. So if this game brings people together on a unique level so be it. I'm tired, very tired of trying to relate in real life when I think my true friends are right in front of me. I know I can be a jerk but that is my gift, I challenge others ya know, I mean I do this only to help.But this is not cool and I am truly heart by this because I know their value, I wish they would know mine. I have potential...why dont these guys give me a chance? I know I belong with with them for many reasons.

But the truth is that I'm right I 'll put 5k credits on it. I just dont understand it . I try to help but I get thrown off , and it always happens, maybe its because I belong some place else

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
http://forums.riftgame.com/general-discussions/general-discussion/499835-where-my-guild.html

animated whiteboard videos
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Geek! Forum Index -> Board Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: