The Gaming Geek! Forum Index The Gaming Geek!
Where Heroes Play!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Meet the Players
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Geek! Forum Index -> Duelist's Realm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Razjah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember to keep posts on topic. If you want to discuss anime, there is an non-gaming forum, feel free to use it.

In case you don't know, I'm Erik- the one with the giant bag of decks.
DarkRexx
noob!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, my turn!

My name is Mike, I've been playing since about January, and I usually play exclusively at Bill's store.

My favorite deck is Crystal Beasts, which I started playing when, in a rare stroke of genius, I noticed I had a lot of cards with the words 'Crystal Beast' in the name, and history was made. Now that I am gainfully employed, I'm going to start working on a few pet projects, namely a Dark World deck, and putting the final screws of perfection into my Crystal beast deck.

As far as my other hobbies go, I'm big into roleplaying, my favortie RPG's being Dungeons and Dragons and Star Wars.

And... that's it.
TomZ1272
Nurgling

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo. The name's Tom.

Been playing since February. Well, I began playing like a few months after it came out, then stopped like end of 7th grade. Begley and Erik got me back into Yu-Gi-Oh.
I run a Beat-Down/D.D./Warrior Deck-Thing. Its random, but I like it and it works...when it wants to.
My deck has gone through many edits, take-outs, put-ins, additions, deletions, and I think the turnout is quite satisfying.

I've been improving. But I still suck! But I have fun so no worries. I like playing at Bill's whenever I can get there. :D

Yugioh - Worse than AIDS. :\
Azure
Magus of the Forums

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, my name is Rob AKA Kaibaman. I've been playing the game since it came to the U.S. as well.

Im running an Armed Dragon deck. Dragons are my favorite type of cards to use. I belong to Team Du Hast. I'm generally a quiet person. I'm that short kid that wears a black and white striped hoodie. I love anime, my favorite is FLCL. Anyway, I'm not too good at yugioh yet. But I hope to improve myself as a player.

It is nice to meet you all.

Last edited by Azure on Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:56 am; edited 3 times in total
LizardMan
Crazy Man

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to meet you azure.
Nerd Puppy
noob!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Furfriends! I'm Nerd Puppy, aka Justin. I've been playing since Yugioh first came to the USA.

I run a dark/fiend deck that constantly changes from week to week, depending on what strategies work that week. My shifting style has earned my deck the name "Darkness In-Flux"

I'm ALWAYS up for a trade and I'm generally a nice guy. I'm looking for a few good dark cards (Rainbow dark dragon, Dark lord Zerato...ect) and Neospace cards (specificly Rainbow Neos and Neos wiseman). I really want to get those cards so I can make my "Dark Space" deck (a dark/neospace deck).
Sogen
Nurgling

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello welcome, wow Im the first to welcome you. lol
No body is active.

I run whatever my brain gives me.
noob!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Will. I hope to attend some games in the future. I've been a casual gamer of Yugioh and MTG for a few years now. I have not played in any official matches or anything so please bear with me as I adjust. I'm also an avid World of Warcraft player on the Dragonmaw Server, Horde.
I'm working 12-4 next Saturday so I may be able to get over there.
I play [Arthas Menethil] in Attack position.

Magus of the Forums

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:41 am    Post subject: - Reply with quote

im mitch
i play yugioh chaotic and resident evil 4
thats about it
i think i should have posted this months ago but here it is.

~sweep?~
noob!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi my names omar same with mitch i should have posted months ago my deck now consists of some type of D.D Warrior toolbox deck if been playing for about i dont know maybe 5-7 years ago i stopped 4 a while when my cousin(who got me into the game passed away) but then to keep him alive i kept playing and now i think that im like average but no way in comparison to mitch,begley,chester,vince, and cory i think that im ok
i enjoy yu-gi-oh the most i havn't played magic or anything else yu-gi-oh is my #1 right now and i thing will be until "I cant read the cards anymore," so yeah thats me, and oh yeah mitch runs a glad beast deck which he should have mensioned lol.............. anyway yeah peace.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Geek! Forum Index -> Duelist's Realm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: