The Gaming Geek! Forum Index The Gaming Geek!
Where Heroes Play!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsGallery   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A funny building joke

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sogen
Nurgling

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: A funny building joke Reply with quote

There were two men drinking in a bar, when...

Man number 1 and man number 2 were standing on the roof of their building drinking a few beers on their break and 1 said, , did you know that if you jump off this building, after you get down so far, a draft will pull you back inside the building on the third floor?"

"Get outta here," 2

"No I'm serious, watch me." Number 1 hopped off the building and sure enough, he was taken in by the draft at the third floor window. He took the elevator back to the top and Number 2 and an officer that arrived were standing there, 2 in awe.

"I can't believe it." 2

"I know you should try it 1

So 2 hopped off and plunged into the ground.

As they were loading 2 into the ambulance, an officer said.

"Superman you're an a hole when you're drunk."

XD

Last edited by Sogen on Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
LizardMan
Crazy Man

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get it. D:
Sogen
Nurgling

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hippy, lol i tyred to say A whole, but it replaced it
noob!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there were three contruction workers a mexican, an italian, and a black guy. they were all on lunch break sitting at the top of the building like they always do, while they were eating the italian was like "man why the heck does my wife always pack me the same lunch its always spagetti i swear if my wife packs me this another time i swear im gonna jump" then the mexican said the same thing about his wife but instead of spagetti he had tacos. next up was the black guy he said the same thing except he had fried chicken. so the next day they all come up and get ready for lunch at the top of the building like they always do. first up is the italian he looks at his food and it was spagetti so he jumped and died, next up was the mexican he looks at his food and its tacos so he jumps and dies, finally its the black guy he looks at his food and its chicken so he jumps and dies. at their funeral you see the italians wife she's is crying her eyes out and said "if he only told me i would have made him somethig different," next up is the mexicans wife shes there crying her eyes out and says "if he had only told me i would have made him something different," finally it was the black mans wife she was sitting there cracking up when the priest comes over and says "whats so funny your husband just died," and she replies
"yeah i know, but the funny thing is that he's the one that made his own lunch everyday."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Gaming Geek! Forum Index -> ROTFLOL All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: